Sculptural and with a deep visual Impact, the table Theodosia is Characterized by an American walnut wood base inspired by wooden Beams. The structure combines with a rectangular top in white Carrara marble. The high Sophistication and the quality of materials allow to use Theodosia in every environment, always maintaining a strong and distinctive identity.
- Contemporary Design
- Wooden Beams inspired American walnut base
- Leg material: Solid American walnut wood
- Top finish: White Carrara marble
- Top Color: Marble
- Base Color: Wood
- Seating Capacity: 8
- Adult Assembly Required: Yes
- Top Material: Marble/Granite
- Top Material Details: Carrara Marble Top
- Base Material: Solid Wood
- Base Wood Species: Walnut
Weight & Dimensions
- 504 Lbs.
- 98" W x 39" D x 30" H
This Exceptional Item is Made To Order and Lead Time From Italy is Approximately 14 Weeks.
The material is a unique, making each table different and special. There are natural variations in stone, ceramic wood and finish that make each piece one-of-a-kind.
100% Made in Italy
Here is the IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
When your order is picked up from the freight company, you are sent an email with tracking information. We encourage you to track your shipment through the courier’s website or phone. For most palletized deliveries a representative from the shipping company will call you during transportation to arrange delivery. Sometimes freight carriers offer their own additional services at their discretion. Please contact us if anything seems unusual about the progress of your shipment.
The vast majority of our palletized customers opt for Self Service Truck Delivery. This is a curbside delivery service; you will be responsible for bringing the boxes into your home. For one or two able-bodied adults it should be no issue.
1. Please honor your delivery appointment. If the courier can not get a hold of you the item is sent back to us. Any incurred expense would be deducted from the refund.
2. Ask the driver to cut open the pallet straps & shrink wrap and then handle the boxes from the truck to the ground.
3. IMPORTANT: You will be asked to sign a form acknowledging receipt. BEFORE YOU SIGN it is important you CHECK FOR DAMAGE. INSPECT ALL BOXES CAREFULLY, LOOK FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE (rips, holes, smashed areas, missing straps, etc). WRITE ANY SIGNS OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE ON THE FORM YOU ARE ASKED TO SIGN. Example: “Box received with visible damage”.
If you do not notate the form, the courier will not honor against damage incurred during transportation. If the damage appears substantial (debris, severe trauma) please refuse the shipment entirely. Open freight immediately. If you find any damage take photos and email firstname.lastname@example.org You are required to make a claim within 24 hours.
Note: If you are receiving at a commercial location and utilizing forklift, inspect pallet before unloading.
Choose Standard White-Glove for product inspections only at the time of delivery; therefore, resulting in quicker transits to your customer.
This service level provides:
- – Appointment scheduling required
- – Unpacking at consumers home
- – Placement of furniture in room of choice
- – Two flights of stairs
- – Up to 20 minutes of onsite light assembly
- – Removal of debris
- – Signature required
Inquire at 833-462-2221 For Pricing.
When choosing a HIGH GLOSS color option, only the face panels will have a high gloss finish. The rest of the product will have a semi-gloss (satin) finish or matte finish.
The main characteristic of the high gloss finish is that it reflects surrounding light, and depending on the light temperature and color tone, the color of the high gloss panel may look slightly different from the semi-gloss or matte panels.