Here's the full text of our company-wide warranty:
What our warranty covers:
Rejuvenation Inc.'s limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in selected products that are sold to Rejuvenation Inc. customers.
This warranty lasts for a period of two (2) years after the receipt of products from Rejuvenation Inc.
Rejuvenation Inc. will repair or replace, at its option, the defective products.
What our warranty does not cover:
- Vintage or salvage goods, which are sold as is.
- Consumable goods, such as (but not limited to) light bulbs, candles, paint strippers, finish restorers and the like.
- Damage to light fixtures or shades caused by the improper use of light bulbs (details above).
- Changes in the look of unlacquered brass and oil-rubbed bronze finishes.
- Damage to finishes caused by improper cleaning, maintenance, or exposure to weather or other corrosive elements.
- Fading, pilling and shrinkage of fabric, or damage to fabrics caused by after-market stain repellants and cleaning products.
- Natural variations in texture and color of upholstery.
- Normal wear and tear, as well as weather-related damage.
- Incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.
- Cost of removal and re-installation.
If you have a product that falls within the warranty terms outlined above, please contact us:
- By phone: 888-401-1900
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Warranty Service Rejuvenation Inc. N.W. Nicolai Street Portland, Oregon 97210
- By fax: 503-525-7329