Maxima House Redde-2X Solid Wood Dining Table SCANDI094
We would like to present our handmade beam wood dining table.
The wood has a unique grain, making each table different and special. It shows the knots and all of the small natural imperfections that make each piece one-of-a-kind.
Metal legs gives it a nice, modern look and stability.
Wood was impregnated with German oil, which protects the wood against dirt, coffee and water stains.
This upcycled wooden table is the perfect addition to any indoor living space. It will work in an urban loft, a rustic farmhouse style room, or any office or shop that you have and want to put a well crafted and unique piece of furniture in.
- Table top is crafted from solid Oak Wood and filled with resin
- Metal base is finished in white and shows all the imperfections of metal to create industrial look.
- Seating Capacity: 12 people
- Due to natural variations in color, grain and shape of slabs no two tables will be the same and you can be sure your piece is as unique as nature itself
- Made in Europe
Weight & Dimensions:
29.5"H x 78.5"W x 35"D
Assembly Is Required
Solid Oak Wood
The wood has a unique grain, making each table different and special. It shows the knots and all of the small natural imperfections that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Knots are a natural part of the wood.
100% Made in Europe
Here is the IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
When your order is picked up from the freight company, you are sent an email with tracking information. We encourage you to track your shipment through the courier’s website or phone. For most palletized deliveries a representative from the shipping company will call you during transportation to arrange delivery. Sometimes freight carriers offer their own additional services at their discretion. Please contact us if anything seems unusual about the progress of your shipment.
The vast majority of our palletized customers opt for Self Service Truck Delivery. This is a curbside delivery service; you will be responsible for bringing the boxes into your home. For one or two able-bodied adults it should be no issue.
1. Please honor your delivery appointment. If the courier can not get a hold of you the item is sent back to us. Any incurred expense would be deducted from the refund.
2. Ask the driver to cut open the pallet straps & shrink wrap and then handle the boxes from the truck to the ground.
3. IMPORTANT: You will be asked to sign a form acknowledging receipt. BEFORE YOU SIGN it is important you CHECK FOR DAMAGE. INSPECT ALL BOXES CAREFULLY, LOOK FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE (rips, holes, smashed areas, missing straps, etc). WRITE ANY SIGNS OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE ON THE FORM YOU ARE ASKED TO SIGN. Example: “Box received with visible damage”.
If you do not notate the form, the courier will not honor against damage incurred during transportation. If the damage appears substantial (debris, severe trauma) please refuse the shipment entirely. Open freight immediately. If you find any damage take photos and email firstname.lastname@example.org You are required to make a claim within 24 hours.
Note: If you are receiving at a commercial location and utilizing forklift, inspect pallet before unloading.
When choosing a HIGH GLOSS color option, only the face panels will have a high gloss finish. The rest of the product will have a semi-gloss (satin) finish or matte finish.
The main characteristic of the high gloss finish is that it reflects surrounding light, and depending on the light temperature and color tone, the color of the high gloss panel may look slightly different from the semi-gloss or matte panels.
All products have CARB 2 Certification.
All products melamine faced panels are made of CARB P2 compliant particle board CPSIA/ CPSC/ PROP65 Compliant.