Trueform Concrete 72" Contempo Floating Concrete Ramp Sink Flo-72V-Contempo
There is no material quite like concrete.
With a palpable warmth and a natural, timeless appeal, artisanal concrete displays a human-like richness that artificial stones can only emulate.
Having played a major role in the advent of civilization, concrete continues to this day to be one of the most dynamic and useful substances we are aware of. It can be cast into nearly any shape - in nearly any color - and routinely finds its way into architectural features for residential, commercial, hospitality and recreational settings around the world.
Concrete's unparalleled versatility earns it the reputation of being a choice material of expression for architects, designers and enthusiasts throughout the industry.
The Trueform 72" Contempo Floating Concrete Ramp Sink is a perfect addition to any residential and commercial bathroom where you are looking to create a clean and contemporary design. This custom wall hung Trueform Concrete bathroom sink is ADA compliant.
Overall Sink: 72"L x 18"W x 3"H
Inner Sink Basin Model R-6013: 60"L x 13"W x 5"D
• This sink meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines
• 6” drain tailpiece included in Polished Chrome - available in 3 other finishes
• Standard Faucet Hole Configurations (customizable): Faucet Not Included
• 0 Holes: wall-mount faucet
• 1 single faucet hole
• Hole diameter = 1 3/8”
• Hole centered 2 1/4 off back of sink basin
• Sink does not have overflow hole
• Mounts to wall studs with 2 brackets: Not Included
Wall Mounted Floating Sink T-Bracket
Width: 2” / Steel Thickness: 0.375” / Horizontal projection from vertical length: 20.25"
- The Floating Sink T Bracket is intended to provide support for most of Trueform's floating concrete wall mounted sinks between 60"-72".
- Each floating sink bracket is mounted to the side of a framing stud with 5/16" x 2.5" lag bolts (Qty 5 included with bracket).
- We recommend doubling the wall stud with this bracket.
- You can cut the 20.25" length down to required size. If cutting is required, it is highly recommended to cut the brackets prior to mounting them.
- Bracket Lead Time: SHIPS WITHIN 1-2 DAYS.
- Made in the USA
Refer to Bracket Mounting Instructions sheet for more details.
Certifications: CSA B45.8/IAPMO Z403 | ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2 | ICC A117.1
This Is A Custom Made Product -Lead Time 7-9 Weeks
Click for Specifications Here
Click for Care and Instructions Here